Unfortunately, I have to inform you that the Classic Land Rover Gathering is suspended indefinitely due to increasing costs and reducing revenue.
I would like to thank you for your support at the show over the last two years.
- The One Eyed Cats .. LIVE SATURDAY EVENINGOne Eyed Cats are a Peterborough based Rock ‘n’ Roll, Rhythm & Blues band, who play by the ‘Seat of our […]
- Camel Trophy, the definitive history“Photographer Nick Dimbleby will be talking about his 25 year career working with Land Rover, during which time he has […]
- Doncaster & District Land Rover ClubDoncaster & District Land Rover Club are a friendly family orientated club with a variety of motors and members.
- Camel Trophy ClubCamel Trophy, known as the Olympics of 4×4, was a legendary series of events held between 1980 and 2000. Synonymous […]
- FREE GIFT WITH ALL WEEKEND CAMPING TICKETSPurchase your weekend camping tickets for the Gathering before the end of May and receive a FREE Classic Land Rover […]
- Guest Speaker confirmed as Bob Ives, Camel Trophy winnerDuring the 1980s, the Camel Trophy, an adventure journey and competition started to become well known to British 4×4 enthusiasts […]
About the Gathering
The venue is a working farm so the Gathering will be a relaxed and traditional sort of Land Rover event with a nostalgic and vintage feel. This means that there won’t be monster trucks and laser shows but there will be on-site camping, facilities like showers and loos, relevant club and trade stands, free to enter line-ups of Land Rovers and prizes aplenty – not just for the shiniest either – alongside traditional attractions like a dog show, tug of war, a gentle on-site off-road course, as well as a bar and entertainment in the barn.
Alongside this, there will be talks and film shows, maintenance workshops, demonstrations, and the chance to meet friends and many of the magazine’s freelancers.
More details will follow as things are confirmed but I just wanted to tell you about what is looking like being a great weekend event. We are keeping the costs down and children are free so pile them, the dog and your tent in your old Land Rover and come along for a relaxed fun weekend
If you have any queries regarding the event, please get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor, Classic Land Rover magazine