The venue is a working farm so the Gathering will be a relaxed and traditional sort of Land Rover event with a nostalgic and vintage feel. This means that there won’t be monster trucks and laser shows but there will be lots to see including relevant club and trade stands, free to enter line-ups of Land Rovers and prizes aplenty, and not just for the shiniest.
Alongside this, inside the barn there will be talks and film shows, maintenance workshops, demonstrations, and the chance to meet friends and many of the magazine’s freelancers.
Please keep checking back for updates as they are confirmed, and as always if you have any questions please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the latest
- The One Eyed Cats .. LIVE SATURDAY EVENINGOne Eyed Cats are a Peterborough based Rock ‘n’ Roll, Rhythm & Blues band, who play by the ‘Seat of our Pants’. A night with us will leave you totally breathless and exhausted to the point of collapse because we believe […]
- Camel Trophy, the definitive history“Photographer Nick Dimbleby will be talking about his 25 year career working with Land Rover, during which time he has photographed four Camel Trophy events, two G4 Challenge competitions and numerous expeditions and adventure drives around the world. As well […]
- Guest Speaker confirmed as Bob Ives, Camel Trophy winnerDuring the 1980s, the Camel Trophy, an adventure journey and competition started to become well known to British 4×4 enthusiasts especially when the first British team entered in 1986 when the event took place in Australia’s Northern Territory. There were […]
- Display of rare Cuthbertson VehiclesCuthbertson Tracked Land Rover Conversions The idea of converting the 4×4 Land Rover to a full-track crawler was tried with some success by J.A.Cuthbertson Ltd of Biggar, Scotland during the 1950s and 1960s. The conversion comprised a sublime that carried […]
- Daily Dog Show sponsored by Redmoon Overland EquipmentThe Dog Show will run on both Saturday and Sunday, again kindly sponsored by Redmoon Overland Equipment. Our judge this year will be Seniz Reyhan, from All Angels Est in 2008, All Angels offer Dog training & Behaviour, specialising in […]
- Land Rover Series 1, 1952 Model – Electric ConversionClive Wright has successfully added an electric conversion to a 1952 Series 1 Land Rover and will be at the Gathering to explain how this was achieved.
- To Italy and back in a 1948 Land RoverToby Savage recalls fun times driving to Italy back in 2004, helping a pal there haul logs up to his house, then driving back six months later! Hear Toby’s talk in the barn on Saturday – time to be confirmed.
- Land Rover Cinema
- Jay Davis from Popski’s Private ExpeditionsJay will be joining us again at the Gathering and will be speaking about Popski’s latest trip to Tunisia.
- Off-road CourseThis year, as well as the gentle ‘Green Route’, we are introducing a slightly more challenging ‘Red Route’ .. you choose! DETAILS Groups will be led through the courses in their own vehicles by marshals. Speed restrictions will be in […]
- Redmoon Overland Equipment announced as Dog Show sponsorsRedmoon Overland Equipment are pleased to sponsor the Classic Land Rover Gathering Dog Show, with some great prizes for Best in show and runner up, including: Scrub-N-Rub dog cleaning pads, Dog treats, and more.
- Green Line MedicalWe hope we don’t need to call on these guys, but in the theme of the Gathering, we have arranged for Green Line Medical to attend to provide full medical cover from first aiders upto paramedics, with no impact on […]
- See the Marrakech ExpressClassic Land Rover magazine’s very own intrepid explorer the Marrakech Express will be on display at the Gathering with photographs to show its adventures around the world.