The venue is a working farm so the Gathering will be a relaxed and traditional sort of Land Rover event with a nostalgic and vintage feel. This means that there won’t be monster trucks and laser shows but there will be lots to see including relevant club and trade stands, free to enter line-ups of Land Rovers and prizes aplenty, and not just for the shiniest.
Alongside this, inside the barn there will be talks and film shows, maintenance workshops, demonstrations, and the chance to meet friends and many of the magazine’s freelancers.
Please keep checking back for updates as they are confirmed, and as always if you have any questions please get in touch at email@example.com
All the latest
- Creating Artwork LiveSee Classic Land Rover magazine contributor Lousie Limb creating one of these stunning artwork pieces live at the event.
- LIVE MUSIC – 23 REASONSSaturday night we will be joined, in the barn by fabulous local band 23 Reasons, an acoustic covers band playing unique unplugged versions of songs from the 60s to the present day. www.facebook.com/23ReasonsBand/
- See the Marrakech ExpressClassic Land Rover magazine’s very own intrepid explorer the Marrakech Express will be on display at the Gathering with photographs to show it’s adventures around the world.
- DOG SHOWIn creating a more traditional Land Rover show, the event simply wouldn’t be complete without a Dog Show, so bring your dog along in the Land Rover and you may leave as a prizewinner. The Dog Show will be open […]
- ‘It had to be rescued’For his second talk, Toby Savage will focus on the resurrection of Pete Wilford’s Trials Land Rover, which has featured in recent issues of Classic Land Rover magazine. Dragging the famous 1970’s trials Land Rover out of a field and […]
- ‘Gaddafi and I – Travel in Libya 1998-2010’The first of the two talks by Toby Savage over the weekend, recounting about 10 years of Libyan travel and the odd things that happen on the trail.
- Popski’s Private Expeditions – Tunisia ExpeditionPresentation from Popski’s Private Expeditions on their last Tunisia expedition and the follow up scheduled for later this year.
- 50th Anniversary of the Series IIITo celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Series III, we are hoping to get together a record breaking line up of the type at the Gathering. Classic Land Rover magazine contributor and all round font of Land Rover knowledge, Emrys […]
- Seriously Series – Road To RuinSee the UK Premier of this Australian film production at the Gathering. Join us as we ‘explore one of the world’s last frontiers with four modern-day explorers as they battle the elements to unlock the mysteries of this forgotten part […]
- Off-road courseAll Subscribers to either Classic Land Rover or Classic Military Vehicle magazines purchasing a full price advance event ticket will receive a FREE tickets for the Off Road course. To purchase tickets please go to the Visitors tab on the […]
- Guest Speaker – Colonel John Blashford-Snell CBEWe are excited to announce Colonel John Blashford-Snell CBE will be at the Classic Land Rover Gathering 2021on SATURDAY to talk about the Crossing of the Darien Gap Expedition which he led in 1971/72, using 1 very trusted Land Rover […]
- 1960s Land Rover Special Projects DisplayWe are attempting to recreate this iconic display of Special Project Land Rovers at the Gathering and already have examples of over half those show in the photograph, including – 5th Wheel, Moy Elevator, Filmobile, Shorland, MAP Station Wagon, Broom […]
- Green Line MedicalWe hope we don’t need to call on these guys, but in the theme of the Gathering, we have arranged for Green Line Medical to attend to provide full medical cover from first aiders upto paramedics, with no impact on […]